AISC(American Institute of Steel Construction)
AISC(American Institute of Steel Construction) was founded in 1921.
AISC audit for steel structure (Building, Steel Bridge) shop and site includes contract review, design process, documents distribution and control, procurement, personnel qualification, welding, painting, quality control and assembly at site.
※ AISC Scopes
* Building Fabricator (BU)
* Bridge Fabricator(SBR,IBR,ABR)
* Bridge Component Fabricator(CPT)
* Standard for Coating Protective System(SPE)
* Fracture Critical Endorsement(FCE)
※ KETC's Consulting services
1. High standard technical review as an AWS approved international agent.
2. All KETC's consultants have strong technical background of welding (WPS/PQR, WPQ) / NDE/ Paint and familial with latest AISC's quality requirements. .
3. Guide to set up optimized quality system suitable to each unique company.
4. Experienced consultants will reduce time and manpower loss of client while preparation process for the audit.
5. Follow-up any technical and system nonconformity.